HO mP-54 Pennsylvania Roman Lettering – Tuscan Red with Black Roofs – Coach #51 1-94077
Available in 2 body styles: Coach Car and Combine Car.
Models of the Pennsylvania Railroad P-54 Commuter Cars
The Pennsylvania started building these 54 seat cars about 1908, and kept
building them into the 1930’s
Originally designed to run behind steam engines, they also ran behind
electric and diesel locomotives
Some of the older cars were sold off to other railroads from time to time.
The famous PRR “MuMP54 powered “MU” cars were built off similar plans when
the PRR started to Electrify about 1915
These cars have the correct end “port hole” windows.
“HO” Models are scaled from 65 Ft long cars . Will run easily on 18 Inch
radius. (Full scale 85 ft long cars as made by other manufacturers need at
least 24-26 inch radius to operate properly.)
• Highly detailed car bodies, with separate wire handrails, and full
• Complete with factory installed.interior lighting that works
automatically in either “DC” or “DCC” mode
• Accurate paint and printing to match authentic railroad colors.
• Complete under-body details (14 individual parts)
• Operates comfortably on 18 inch radius curves
• Super Detailed trucks,with very free rolling RP-25 metal wheels, and
working knuckle couplers.