“HO” ElectroLiners 4 Car Set #0001-8718
We have been out of the “HO” ElectroLiners for quite some time, but we
found one that had been taken for display to a train show.
• Brand New, still in the original box.
• Runs OK, but we would recommend a complete cleaning and relubrication
with Labelle lubes before any extensive running, since it has been in a
carton with train show supplies for 5-6 years.
• Runs on “DC” out of the Box but decoder could be installed for “DCC”.
• This turned out to be a fantastic model, and we doubt it will ever
be re-run as the China factory minimum run is well above expected sales
at this point in time.
• Complete 4 Car Set. #0001-8718 $439.98 for the brand new set.
Features to note on our new ElectroLiner….
• Comes as Complete 4 Car Train Set
• Full interior, including motorman. This is possible as we designed the ElectroLiner with a underfloor drive train.
• Full lighting, and NMRA 8 pin DCC ready plug. (Decoder not supplied with model)
• For a Function Decoder you can use a DigiTrax DZ143PS or similar decoder by any other brand.
• For a Sound Decoder you can use a DigiTrax SFX004 Soundbug Decoder (we have provided a location for the Speaker to fit upright in the vestibule between the doors of the powered locomotive unit. Or any other brand sound decoder that will fit available space.
• However, be advised we do not know of a set of existing Sounds you can use for the ElectroLiner, one of the various Decoder companies may provide some sounds in the future, or you might find some on the Web once the model is released. But so far, we at Con-Cor have been unable to find any Sounds we feel suitable to recommend to you.
• Lots of underbody detail, even with underfloor drive train.
• All 4 cars have full interiors and lighting
• Rubberized diaphrams between each car.
• Sprung fully operating Trolley Poles (Comes from factory set up for standard 2-rail operation,but by removing locomotive body shell and shifting small slide switch the power pick up chages from 2-rail to overhead.)
• Reversing headlights
• We know the HO ElectroLiner will run on 10 inch radius at a slow speed. Depending on quality of your trackwork it will probably run on a tighter radius at slow speeds.
• Authentic Paint Colors**
(Turquoise and Salmon colors in photo above do not show up well on computer screens), we have used the paint formula for original colors courtsey of Jim Meindl, the ElectroLiner foreman at the Illinois Railway Museum, where a fully restored ElectroLiner resides. Con-Cor even was able to secure a sample of the Seat cloth from the Original ElectroLiner to match on the model.)