We know these will sale out fast so due to the high cost of these items
Con-Cor is offering a 3 month payment plan this item.
Please use this form to request the 3 month payment installment plan https://www.con-cor.com/orderform/
PRE-ORDER! Due Late July! First Come First Served
Broadway Limited Imports is proud to present the PRR T1 4-4-4-4 steam locomotive into the new Paragon3 family. Equipped with full sound and Rolling ThunderTM for DC and DCC, this unique loco will be a sure crowd pleaser. History: The Pennsylvania Railroad T1 4-4-4-4 may look and sound like an articulated steam locomotive, but it really was a rigid frame locomotive with a second pair of cylinders dividing the drivers, making it a duplex drive locomotive. The design was a successful one and after a trial of two locomotives, the PRR ordered 50 more. Our models represent the production locomotives, as they appeared in the 1950s.
Industry-Leading SOUND Features:
- Operates in DC & DCC (use DCMaster for DC Sound)
- Record & Play Operation – Records and plays back sounds and movements once or repeatedly for automatic operation
- 16-bit Sample Rate for exceptional high frequency sound clarity
- Playback Whistle for multiple whistle lengths and patterns
- Choice of 3 selectable Whistles
- Alternate Whistle / Horn where applicable for locomotive with air horn and steam whistle – both the main whistle and alternate can be easily played
- Adjustable bell ringing interval for faster or slower bell
- Numerous user-mappable functions with available keys
- Johnson Bar or Power Reverse Sound at Direction Change
- Passenger Station Ambient Sounds – Controlled with Function Key
- Freight Yard related radio chatter – Controlled with Function Key
- Lumber Yard Ambient Sounds – Controlled with Function Key
- Farm related radio chatter – Controlled with Function Key
- Crew Radio Communications – Controlled with Function Key
- Maintenance Yard related radio chatter – Controlled with Function Key
- Demo Mode for display and demonstrations
- Grade Crossing Signal – Controlled with Function Key
- Simple Programming with Integral DCC Decoder
- Automatic Forward / Reverse Signal – When activated, stopping triggers and stop whistle toot. When moving forward from a stopped position, toots twice. When moving in reverse, toots three times.
- Chuff sound intensity varies with load
- Individually adjustable sound volumes for most effects
**Specifications on this page subject to change.