Labelle #107 medium oil for “HO” / “S” / “O” / “On3” and Larger Scale locos
Additional Suggested Uses:
LaBelle #107 is an Extremely versatite lubricating oil and has an unlimited number of light duty uses for home, office, or labratory
such as —
- For HO, S, O, Lionel and Garden size scale model railroads- (OK to apply directly to motor brushes and bearings). Axle bearings on both cars and locos, larger HO locomotives, including Steam Engine Valve gear.
- Larger RC Models, Motor Brushes and bearings, axle bearings, servo pivot points.
- Computer Fans, and bearings on all Computer Printers.
- Power Tools
- Other uses: Fractional Horsepower motors, tiny bearings, sewing machines, large Fishing Reel mechanisms, drawer slides door and window locks, precision instruments, and large Clock mechanisms.
- Small locks of all sizes.