On check out please leave a note in the notes box one which shell you would like
• Rio Grande Southern #5 Freight Version
• Denver Rio Grande Western Freight Version
• New York Central Freight Version
• Pennsylvania Freight Version
• Undecorated Tourist Version
Some Background on Railbuses:
Railbuses had their origins in the 1920’s and 1930’s when mail and passengers had to be delivered to remote branch line areas. On “slow” business days or in the off-season when business was light they took the place of an expensive steam locomotive and crew. Many railroads had Railbuses in one version or another. They were used on both the branch lines of the major railroads and on the local smaller railroads and narrow gauge lines.