“HO” WKW International(R) 4900 Single-Axle Box Van – Assembled — United Parcel Service (Bow Tie Shield Logo; brown, yellow)
- Licensed replica of popular International(R) trucks
- Must-have for HO model railroads
- Perfect size for collectors
- Positionable parts on many models
- Fully assembled & painted
- Die-cast metal and plastic parts
- This medium-duty truck line was introduced in the late 1980s. Powered by a Navistar DT inline six-cylinder diesel engine capable of up to 350 horsepower, the 4900 series has been a great starting point for a wide range of commercial vehicles, including delivery vans, single- and dual-axle semi tractors, as well as fire apparatus and other government applications.