* Based on Cars used 1956-71
* Real Metal Finish
* Prototypically Accurate Window Tinting
* All Grab Irons Factory Installed
* Six All-new Cars Designed from Budd Plans
* Window Gasket Details as Appropriate
A Step-Down coach was always used as the last car in the Hi-Level consist, and carried the distinctive drumhead. Model is designed so that the full-color sign can be illuminated.
PLEASE NOTE: As these cars are the correct prototype length and feature full underbody detail to match the prototypes, a minimum 24″ radius is recommended for operation.