HO Union Pacific “Yellow/Grey” Coach (03)
Out of stock
Branchline Commuter Suburban cars “BCS”, Con-Cor Brand
AVAILABLE IN 4 BODY STYLES: Coach Car, Baggage-Mail Car, Combine Car, and end of train “Solarium” Observation car.
• Used by the railroads from 1930’s until the early 1960’s
• “HO” Models are scaled from 65 Ft long cars . Will run easily on 18 Inch radius. (Full scale 85 ft long cars as made by other manufacturers need at least 24-26 inch radius to operate properly.)
• Highly detailed car bodies, with separate wire handrails, and full interior details
• Complete with factory installed.interior lighting that works automatically in either “DC” or “DCC” mode
• Accurate paint and printing to match authentic railroad colors.
• Complete underbody details (14 individual parts)
• Operates comfortably on 18 inch radius curves
• Highly Detailed working car end diaphragms, with scissors end gates
• Super Detailed trucks,with very free rolling RP-25 metal wheels, and working knuckle couplers.