Twin Headlight Burlington Zephyr 3 Car Collectors Set
Ready To Run
Runs on “DC” right out of the
box, if you wish to add a “DCC” decoder it is easy to do as the model
has the standard NMRA “Medium” socket set on the circuit board inside
(Decoder DOES Not come with the set, that is available seperately for $79.98 from Con-Cor Trains.)
Design Features of the 1934 Pioneer ZephyrFollowing are the tentative design features of this model, the list may be amended as we go along so we wind up with the best possible model.
- 5 pole motor w/ Flywheel drive
- Cab Interior
- Special material diaphram to connect the 3 cars together for prototypical appearance.
- Lighted Interior in cars #2 and #3 (The motor/drive is in the the lead car which was also the freight and Mail compartment on the original train)
- Directional Lighting
- PC board “DCC” ready,swt up with 10 pin ready for sound installation if you choose.–Modeler can add DCC decoder /and or Sound Unit of his own choosing if he so desires.
- Flush fit windows
- Set up for 18 inch radius operation