HO MUmP54 Pennsy Keystone, Powered Combinel (1-94547)
Only 1 left in stock
Famous MUmP54 Cars original built for Pennsylvania Railroad from 1910 through the 1930’s
Some of these cars lasted through to the Penn-Central and SEPTA era of early 1970’s
- Accurate dimensioning per Pennsy Railroad plans
- Complete Underbody Details (Many individual pieces)
- RP-25 Metal Wheelsets
- Working Knuckle couplers
- Working Prototype Pennsylvania Brass Pantographs
- Pantographs can be made to pickup Cantenary power by sliding switch on interior PCB board
- Rarely modeled “Grounding Switch” on roof next to Pantograph
- Working Headlights at each end of the cars
- Authentic Paint Schemes based on Historical Society Help
- Built in factory lighting (Works in either DC, or DCC automatically.
- DCC “ready” with NMRA standard Socket set on PCB board of Powered units.
- Two Powered Trucks per powered unit, belly mounted motor, so we can detail interiors as much as possible.
- Both Trucks have photo etched pilots factory mounted.
- Complete Interior details
- Accurate paint schemes (Per PRR Historical Society and other reference materials per time era.)