HO MUmP54 Long Island,Tucson, non-Powered Coach Car#1514 (1-094570 (02))
Out of stock
Famous MUmP54 Locomotives
Both Powered and Non-Powered (See individual listing titles for description)
Car #’s vary per listing (See individual listing titles for description, multiple #’s may be available)
NUMBERS ON CARS IN PICTURES MAY DIFFER CHECK TITLE AND DESCRIPTION
Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price:
Powered — $239.98
Non-Powered — $139.98
I CAN SHIP INTERNATIONAL! –Please ask for an Invoice including shipping to your Country for items you have interest in !!
Famous MUmP54 Cars original built for Pennsylvania Railroad from 1910 through the 1930’s
Some of these cars lasted through to the Penn-Central and SEPTA era of early 1970’s
- Accurate dimensioning per Pennsy Railroad plans
- Complete Underbody Details (Many individual pieces)
- RP-25 Metal Wheelsets
- Working Knuckle couplers
- Working Prototype Pennsylvania Brass Pantographs
- Pantographs can be made to pickup Cantenary power by sliding switch on interior PCB board
- Rarely modeled "Grounding Switch" on roof next to Pantograph
- Working Headlights at each end of the cars
- Authentic Paint Schemes based on Historical Society Help
- Built in factory lighting (Works in either DC, or DCC automatically.
- DCC "ready" with NMRA standard Socket set on PCB board of Powered units.
- Two Powered Trucks per powered unit, belly mounted motor, so we can detail interiors as much as possible.
- Both Trucks have photo etched pilots factory mounted.
- Complete Interior details
- Accurate paint schemes (Per PRR Historical Society and other reference materials per time era.)