See the Con-Cor Display at the Micro-Trains Booth #2114
Be sure to Grab your Con-Cor Coupon Sheet for Deals!
Scroll to see some show photos below.
August 10 – August 12, 2018
Kansas City Convention Center
Halls A, B & C
301 West 13th St
Kansas City, MO
Public Show Hours
- Friday, August 10, 2018
- 12:00 Noon – 6:00 PM
- Saturday, August 11, 2018
- 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Sunday, August 12, 2018
- 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
(subject to change)
- Adult – $15.00
- Discounted Adult (65 and Older) – $14.00
- Three Day Adult (One Person) – $28.00
- Teen (13 -17) – $10.00
- Youth (6 – 12) – $7.00
- Children under age 6 – Free
Ticket Sales: Train Show Tickets
- The World’s Best Known Manufacturers
- Over 180,000 square feet of exhibit space
- Hands-On Demonstrations
- 44,000 Sq. Feet of Modular Layouts
- Ask The Collectibles Appraiser
- It’s all Here – All of the latest and greatest model trains, accessories, collectibles and more from the world’s best-known manufacturers and retailers geared for all model railroaders – from first timers to old timers.
- The Incredible Lego®MiniLand – It’ll stop you in your tracks! This 2,500 sq. ft. area is dedicated
to the creation of a dynamic, originally-designed display featuring operating model railroads,
hundreds of train cars, various landscape settings and waterfalls, scale building, retractable
bridges, and more…and all made entirely out of millions of Lego® pieces! Attendees are
invited to “meet the modelers” and learn how to build their very own original display.
- Ask The Collectibles Appraiser – Have an old train set hidden away in the closet? Wondering what it’s worth? Bring it to the show and find out from The Collectibles Expert. Free to all attendees.
- Children’s Play Area – 1,500 sq. ft. of fun including trains, games and more for children of all age to enjoy during the show. The area is chaperoned at all times and is free of charge.
- Hands –On-Demonstrations – Learn how to get started on your own model railroad empire and find out the latest techniques from well-known exhibitors, and from pros at the Meet the Master
Fun for the Whole Family
From your littlest engineer …
To the most experienced Model Railroader
Ask The Collectibles Appraiser
It’s All Here!
Incredible LEGO® Mini Land
Children’s Play Area
Free Train Ride!
Con-Cor Display at Micro-Trains Booth #2114
Who We Are
The National Train Show® was established in 1988 by the National Model Railroad Association as a nationally sponsored combined industry trade show and public train show to promote the hobby of model railroading. The 2018 National Train Show is held in conjunction with the national convention of the NMRA in Kansas City, MO.